Friday, June 28, 2019

Seat Belt Pillow...

A month or so ago, my Dad had a pacemaker put in.  He was recently released to start driving and such and found that the seat belt was uncomfortable.  I'm not comfortable with him driving with the seat belt under his arm.  So, I went on a search for a pillow to make wearing the seat belt a little more comfortable for him.  Since I sew, I wanted to make this for him.  I found this tutorial - How to Sew a Seat Belt Pillow on youtube.  It seemed easy enough to follow.  I check the cotton stash to see what was available and found something that I hope will make him smile a bit.  I changed the dimensions just slightly due to the size restriction of my fabric.  Here's the finished product:



For those who may be looking for a similar product, there are versions for sale on Etsy.  Here's one that is fairly inexpensive - Seat Belt Pillow.  This would be a great charity item to make and gift.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment