Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Patterns...

So I ordered 3 patterns from the last Vogue pattern sale. Here they are:

This is Vogue 1629.  This pattern has two blouse patterns in it and I want to make both of them.  I'll just have to dress up for church.


This is Vogue 1630.  This was a last minute decision because of the top.  It really looks interesting and cool.

I also ordered this pattern:


This is V1622.  Unfortunately, this pattern wasn't included in my package nor was there an explanation.  I was definitely charged for it but there isn't a credit on the order.  This isn't the first time that I was charged for something by McCalls and it wasn't sent. 

Customer Service seems to have gone down hill recently at McCalls.  Obviously, the order I placed wasn't fulfilled as stated in the email that I received.  The explanation was that the item was out of stock and was to be reprinted.  I was given the option of a refund or a waiting for the re-print.  I asked when the reprint was going to happen.  There was no date.  Ahh...refund.  Really?  So, I guess a word of warning, just know that they will bill you for the item regardless of whether you receive it or not and it appears that the only way to get a refund is to call.  I wonder what the credit card companies have to say about that.

Hope your inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment