Friday, June 21, 2019

Another New Pattern...

So, I ran over to JoAnn's to pick up thread and zippers for a current project or two.  As you know, you can't just walk and pick up the intended items.  You must look at the fabric and notions, etc.  The McCall's patterns were on sale at $1.99.  I had no real intentions on getting any patterns but I did end up with this one:


It is McCall's 7818 - unisex jacket.  I'm sure it will be quite the over-sized jacket but it may be fun to give it a try.  I have no doubt that there is fabric buried deep in the stash just waiting for this type of project.  Here's the original inspiration post - here

I think I'm stacking up too many projects for fall.  This is the second planned jacket and the first one will require a lot of hand sewing.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment