Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sigh of Relief!....

Yesterday was spent driving through the mountains to the Husqvarna dealer that is about an hour away.  I had made an appointment to have two of my machines checked.  One just needed to be checked and cleaned, and the other I thought had a huge issue which fortunately turned out not to be a huge issue but I had it checked and cleaned while it was there.

The technician allowed me to watch what he was doing so I got to see guts of both of my machines.  Since I'm so far away, the technician also spent some time showing me different things that I can check on my machine without causing an issue with my warranty.  Believe me when I say that it isn't going to an issue because with the computerized machines there are just too many wires.  Curiosity is one thing and I certain got to check my machine out well today but if taking a cover off requires unplugging several electronic components you had been know what was unplugged from where.

So Behemoth is safely home and ready to go to work.  Now, I just need to figure out a project or two to check it all out.  My older machine actually did come up with a slight issue.  It was decided to not worry with it at this time.  The one stitch that the tech pick to stitch wouldn't stitch. Since it was a stitch I never use, I decided to leave it as it is until something else that is used fails.

Now, you know going into the dealer means that you get to look at a lot of great stuff - fabric, notions, patterns, and accessories for your machine. I'll have more at that one another day.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment