Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cooking....Zucchini Noodles with Cilantro Lime Chicken

In an attempt to become healthy, I've been adding more vegetables to my diet.  I'm trying to roughly follow a dash diet but not exactly.  Last month, I received a spiralizer and it has been fun to try new recipes.  Here's the latest:


This is Zucchini Noodles with Cilantro Lime Chicken.  This is pretty good.  Lots of veggies with the zucchini and cilantro.  My garden is producing a lot of cilantro right now.  I should be getting zucchini but unfortunately it just seems to be rotting on the vine before it is big enough to eat.

I have accidentally fallen into a raw diet / paleo diet world with this experimenting. This was not my intent but the food is good so why not. This is a super fast meal.  It will certainly leave you with extra time for sewing.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment