Monday, June 29, 2015

Cardinal Quilt Kit Finally Arrived....

This is the first time in a very long time that I have ordered a quit kit.  It was ordered on May 1 and it just arrived.  Here's a picture of what is is suppose to look like upon completion:


I'm hoping to have this the top finished by late summer so that it can be quilted before Christmas as it is suppose to be a gift.  The finished size is 66 1/2" x 84 1/2".  I'm planning to get a black cuddle fabric for the back but haven't purchased it yet.  I suppose that can wait until the top is finished.  One of my friends uses cuddle fabric for the back of all of her quilts.  I'm sure she will help me with the any issues that might come up.

Wish me luck!  Two months of sneaky sewing might be hard.  All of my equipment will have to moved from the basement to the sewing room where is will be hot even if the air conditioner going.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment