Monday, June 8, 2015

Cooking....Butternut Squash Noodles with Spinach and Mushrooms

I recently received a Spiralizer and I've been trying new recipes every week. We tried this butternut squash recipe this past week:


This is Butternut Squash Noodles with Spinach and Mushrooms.  We ate it as a meal but it would make a very nice side. My version wasn't as pretty as the one pictured but it was very good.  I didn't follow the recipe exactly as I don't normally have shallots available so I substituted 1/2 an onion with some garlic.  Now for the good part, this takes about 30 minutes to make.  If you're looking for ways to  either add more veggies to your diet or add an interesting side, this is a good one.  This is so quick to make that it will leave you lots of creating time.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment