Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More Fabric Hopped Into My Stash

I'm not sure what has gotten into my lately but more fabric has arrived from fabric.com.  Hopefully, it will not stay in the stash too long.  Here's my latest acquisitions:


This is a Grey Houndstooth Ponte De Roma.  I purchased 1 yard and my intent is to try the Magic Pencil Skirt pattern by Pamela's Patterns.  This has been in my pattern for a long time and it's time to give it a try.


This is a black Ponte Fino Knit.  I purchase 2 1/2 yards of this with the intent of trying either the 3 Piece Yoga Pant pattern or the 5-Piece Yoga Pant pattern from Silhouettes.  Both of these patterns are in my pattern stash.


This is the Marble Grey Hatchi knit.  I purchased 2 1/2 yard of this with the intent of trying the Sweater Set pattern by Silhouettes.  Again, this is a pattern from my pattern stash.


Now, I'm being a little bit boring.  This is Marble Purple Hatchi knit.  I really liked this print and it is the only colored item I purchased.  There is 1 1/2 yards of this and the intent is to the use the Sweater Set to make a long sleeved top.  This is something that you see Peggy doing a lot and I thought that I would give it a try. It will give the pattern a double use.

Now, I have some of the black that I missed with the last order from fabric.com.  My goal is to have most of the sewn up by fall.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment