Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time is still flying....

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've made a post. I'm still dreaming of sewing and not actually sewing anything.

What have I been doing? I've had the opportunity to take a suit jacket apart. I've always been a little bit curious about how the men's suits are made. Actually, given the price point, I was surprised at how much hand stitching is in the jacket. I'm taking a few pictures and will post when I get it all organized.

A dear friend from Columbus, OH came a spend a couple of days with me. It was lots of fun seeing her. It made me sad when she left. It just means that sometime soon I'll be heading to Columbus. Hopefully, before the end of summer.

I've also been working. The last couple of days I've been spending 12-14 hours per day at the Quilt Market in Pittsburgh. Oh, what fun it has been. The first day I met up with a friend for lunch. I had not seen her in a while and it was nice to spend a little bit of time with her. I will got to the Market again this afternoon. The classes have been awesome. I have learned so much.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment