Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another beautiful day!

We are having perfect weather in Pittsburgh today. I would love to have this kind of weather year round but I know that isn't really possible. Here's a few pictures I took this morning on my way to Curves:


Isn't the colors of the dianthus pretty? I love this little flower.

This little flower is almost finished for the year. I don't know what it is but I have it growing everywhere.

The first opened bloom of the poppy. This is one of my favorite flowers in the spring. It is really sad that it blooms for such a short period of time.

Well, as usually, I'm not sewing. Today has been mostly working, exercising, and gardening. I have given a little of thought to dinner tonight. Today would have been a perfect day to cook on the grill. If tomorrow is as nice as today, maybe I will cook dinner on the grill. I can only hope.

Happy Sewing (or whatever you're doing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment