Saturday, November 11, 2023

Seamwork Sale...

 I am a Seamwork affiliate.  By using my Seamwork link, you get 50% off the annual subscription during the sale.  This would make a great gift for others or yourself.  Here are some of the benefits:

  • 2 new monthly patterns plus all the other patterns in the library, pattern bonuses 
  • discussion forum where you can talk all things sewing, share your sewing, ask questions, answer questions
  • bi-annual Design Your Wardrobe - this really makes you think about what you have, what you need, what you just want to make
  • sewalongs, tutorials, and techniques
  • articles and past magazine issues
  • helpful downloads - guides, worksheets, and planners
  • fabric discounts
  • a big bonus is when you sign up during a sale, that is your subscription rate as long as you are a member
I have had an annual membership since May 2019.  I was a monthly member for about 1 1/2 years before that.  Here are the reasons I became a member:
  • I was losing interest in the print magazines that I was getting or they had gotten really expensive at 4 issues for over $100 per year.
  • The annual membership was less expensive than purchasing monthly membership.
  • The Seamwork magazine was a good alternative to one of the print magazines that I had been getting.
  • I enjoy sharing on the forums.
A little bit about the fabric discounts, there are many shops in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, one in Europe, and one in New Zealand.  This discounts range from 5% to 15% with the majority being 10% to 15%.  If you are a big purchaser of fabric, patterns, and notions, it is a real possibility that you could pay the Seamwork subscription price with those discounts.

As an affiliate of Seamwork, I do receive a small commission if you use one of my links to make a purchase.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment