Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New Itch to Stitch Andres Jacket...

 Thinking about making a new jacket?  The Itch to Stitch Andres Jacket looks to be a good option.  Here are the line drawings:


Here are the jacket features:

  • Options for cup sizes
  • A lined three-piece hood with optional drawstrings on the inside
  • An unlined bodice
  • Sleeves with diagonal seam lines
  • Princess seams from the shoulders
  • Spacious front pockets with exposed zippers
  • An exposed center front zip closure
  • A high-low hem with a rounded back
  • Designed to be sewn with fleece-backed softshell fabric with a touch of stretch
Jacket sizes are 00 to 40.  Be sure to check out the tester's jacket on the blog post.  The Andres Jacket pdf pattern will be 20% off through November 13, 2023.  All volume discounts apply.

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  If you purchased through one of my links, I will receive a small commission.  Thank you!

What about fabric?  Well, I found that Seattle Fabrics has a variety of fleece-backed softshell fabrics.  You can find samples at this link.  You can also find fleece-backed softshell fabrics at Mill Yardage.  

I am off to read about the different type of the softshell fabrics.  This jacket looks like it would be perfect for a trip I am planning.  I think I would enjoy making a jacket over searching for a water proof jacket.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment