Thursday, June 8, 2023

Inspiration...Fringed Top

 I do not usually go for anything fringed but this top is the exception.  Here it is:


This is the Akris punto Fringe Detail Blouse.  Price tag: $495.00.  Details:  viscose blend with fringe hem details, round neckline, sleeveless, back zip closure, side slits, hip length, relaxed fit.

This one is worth looking at close up at the Neiman Marcus website.  It has that pieced vibe going on.  As for the pattern, I think that my favorite tank pattern would well along with the fact that it is already fitted.  


This is a free pattern from fabrics-store.com.  It is the Phoebe Tank and well worth taking the time to fit.  This pattern is a pull-over but you can change it.  I think I would be tempted to leave out the zipper and just put in a back yoke so you could have fringe across the back.

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment