Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Memory Lane...

 I  have been slowing working on my sewing room and cleaning it up again.  I have a little chest of drawers that I have supplies in but it has gotten where I can not locate stuff in it.  The mess in the chest is just a symptom of the whole room in generally.  So, it is clean up time starting with that little chest.  Each drawer will be dedicated to particular items.  In going through the drawers, I have found the following items which most likely were done in the mid-to-late 80's:






Unfinished projects.  I believe that the cross stitch is finished but they are unframed.  Money was very tight during that time period so I am guessing that is the reason that they had not been framed.  I will check to see about framing now.  I still like the pictures.

Off to do more cleaning.  I will like to get as much tucked away as possible as it is getting harder and harder to work in my sewing area.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment