Thursday, June 15, 2023

Fabric, fabric, fabric...

 Fabric keeps coming in.  I suppose if I was not looking it would not be coming. Here is the latest purchases:


This is a blue/white 100% cotton jersey.  It should be pure luxury.  I purchased 1 1/4 yards to make a Love Notions classic t-shirt.  Machine wash.


This is a black/white rayon/nylon/lycra bengaline suiting.  It should be perfect for a pair of pants.  I got 2 yards. Washing is gentle care.  My intentions is for either one of the Love Notions patterns or maybe, Clover pant.



This is a black/white polyester/rayon loopy tweed suiting.  I thought this would be perfect for the Love Notions Octave Coat.  I have some stretch faux leather that might just match for a contrasting collar.  Purchased 3 1/2 yds.  Machine care:  gentle wash.

I have no idea where I am going to put this fabric because folks I am full.  In fact, I am past full.  

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment