Thursday, June 1, 2023

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

 I am having such a hard time deciding what to do next in my sewing list.  Usually, I just move from one project to the next happily.  Unless I have made the pattern before, there is always a muslin of some sort.  Here is the projects the I am pondering:


This dress pattern with the following fabric:


The pattern is already fitted kinda.  There may need to be some tweaks.  The only decision is to line or not.  Since this is a stretch fabric, I may not line it but I will definitely do the one piece facing.  Next item:


This is the  Taroko Skirt pdf pattern by Itch to Stitch.  I found a piece of khaki fabric that I think will work.  Stash reduction is always good, right?  Then there is this skirt:


This is the Merchant & Mills Clementine Skirt and I am planning this fabric:

The next project that I am considering is this dress:


with this fabric:


This pattern needs to be refitted as I misplaced the fitted pattern and the pattern which resulted in my finally repurchasing the pattern.  Then this pattern:


with this fabric:


 This pattern needs to be refitted as well.  

Folks, there is more planned projects.  I need to quit planning new projects and work on the projects that I already have planned.  I think you can see my dilemma.  It is just so hard to chose.  I want all of these projects.  All patterns need fitted.  One needs minor changes.  Guess I will pick one and go.  You will see what I picked soon.

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  Should you purchase anything from the provided links, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.  Thank you.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment