Monday, July 26, 2021

Inspiration... Cardigan

 Fall looks are showing up now.  This next one is a nice every day type of look.


This is the Lafayette 148 New York Button-Front Donegal Cardigan.  Price tag: $998.00.  Details: approximately 32" from shoulder to hem, v neckline, button front, long raglan sleeves, patch pockets, relaxed silhouette, ribbed cuff and hem, cashmere/wool/nylon.

I love the color of this cardigan.  Neiman Marcus website called it Tile Blue multi.  I think overall I like the outfit.  It is very wearable like a day-to-day type outfit.  I probably would not be happy with the turtleneck but I would happily wear the jeans and boots.  I was not able to locate a cardigan pattern with the exact same shape but I did find this one:


This is Silhouette Pattersn #915 Hugo's Favorite Cardigan.  It could be a starting point.  It would definitely need pockets added.

Do you know of a cardigan pattern that has more of a boyfriend cardigan look?   Please let me know.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment