Friday, December 13, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 23 and 24

Weeks 23 and 24 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 23 here and you can find Week 24 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom.

Week 23 is a textured neutral top.  I picked another sweater.  This will replace a similar sweater that I have and loved to death.  Here's the top:  



This is a cabled sweater.  It will get worn a lot as this is my favorite type of sweater.  I also purchased a similar sweater in a teal.

Week 24 is a 2nd layer in a neutral or an accent color.  Oh, I dearly need a 2nd layer for those days where it's not warm enough for a coat but you don't want to go out without something.  I did an inspiration post not too long ago that is perfect for this.  I think that I also purchased fabric to make a cardigan.  The fabric is in a navy or gray but I will have locate it.  Here's a view of the pattern:



This particular pattern is a favorite with Silhouette fans.  It's Hugo's Favorite Cardigan #915 by Silhouette Patterns,

We shouldn't be off gallivanting around for the remainder of the year.  I'm hoping that I might be able to get a little of sewing for myself before the end of the year but it is the busy time of the year and I will have a guest for three weeks.   

Are you following along with this series?  How are you using this to help with your wardrobe?  Any additional helpful information?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment