Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Black Friday Sales...

Oh, yes, I got involved in the early Black Friday Sales at Bluprint.  Everything is on sale.  The knitting category was my downfall.  Here is what I picked:



This is the Ledberg Cardigan  knitting kit.  I would have loved the charcoal version but it wasn't available.  So, I chose a navy yarn.  I'm really looking forward to completing this item.  I also purchased some circular needles in the recommended size and length for this project.




This is the Holiday Trees Highland knitting kit.  I chose evergreen and ecru yarns for this kit.




This is the Santa Claus Cones knitting kit.  I chose cardinal and ecru yarns for this kit.

I need to check the needle stash to see if I have the correct needles for the decorative needle kits.  I suppose I should have ordered them when I ordered the kits but I really don't want to many extra needles in the same size.  The decorative items will not be ready for this year's Christmas decorating but they will be ready for next Christmas.  That gives me a little over a year to complete.  I can do it!

I'm a very slow knitter and I expect I will play around a little bit before starting any of these items.  This is so I can figure out the correct tensions and just get a little practice in.   I haven't knitted in a while and it can be obvious when the tension on the stitches isn't quite right.

So, did you indulge in any of the crafty Black Friday sales?  Did you pick up anything good?

Happy Stitching!

(Affliliate links are included in this post.  I will get a small commission on anything purchased at no additional charge to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment