Saturday, September 21, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 11 and Week 12

Weeks 11 and 12 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 11 here and Week 12 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

Week 11 is a neutral second layer.  This is always useful as the seasons change.  For this I was thinking of making the Hugo's Favorite Cardigan pattern by Silhouette Patterns in a black knit.  I'm not ready to work on this yet and I will share it a later date.  Here's a look at the pattern:


This pattern is a favorite among Silhouette fans.  I hope I like it also.

Week 12 is pants or a skirt.  I pulled things from the closet for this.  I have two skirts one in a solid black and another is a black/gray houndstooth.  Both are made using the Magic Pencil Skirt pattern by Pamela's Patterns.  This is a great skirt pattern.  The black/gray houndstooth skirt can be found here.  The solid black skirt can be found here.  The black version is my favorite skirt.

Are you working through this series?  How it is going for you?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment