Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sewing With Knits: 5 Wardrobe Essentials

In an effort to make better use of my Bluprint subscription, I'm trying to watch more of the various classes.  I've chosen the Sewing With Knits: 5 Wardrobe Essentials with Meg McElwee.  This class comes with 5 patterns - a hoodie, a skirt, a dress, a t-shirt, and yoga shorts.  It's a pretty good variety of patterns and I will be sewing along with this class.  The first project is the hoodie pattern.  Here's a look at the pattern diagram:


It looks like a typical pullover hooldie that will be very useful as the weather cools down in the fall.

If you would like to sew along with me, go check out the Sewing With Knits: 5 Wardrobe Essentials at Bluprint.  Please note that if you use this link and purchase anything, I do get a small commission at no additional cost to you.

Now, it's time to dig through the stash and see what fabric is available that would make a great pullover.  I believe I have some French Terry that would be perfect.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment