Friday, September 27, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 13

Week 13 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 13 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

Week 13 is a dress.  No, you don't have to do a dress.  However, I have a causal dress in my closet.  I don't have the need to purchase another dress at this point.  The dress that I have is a denim dress and is similar to this one from Chadwick:


If you choose to make a dress, there are a multiple of shirt dress patterns.  Of course, if you want something a little nicer there are lots of patterns that will accommodate.  Of course, you could decide to add pants and a shirt. 

Have you been participating in this series?  How has it worked for you?  I'm going to attempt a summary of all the pieces I have collected or used from my existing closet items.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment