Monday, April 8, 2019

Inspiration...Striped Blouse

Stripes are big for spring and summer.  Here's a blouse that will fit right in:


This is the Dayana Strada Striped V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Blouse by Lafayette 148 New York.  Price tag: $448.00.  For a closer look, check out the Neiman Marcus website.

Things that I like about this blouse - the vertical stripe, the v neck, the longer length.  Things that I'm unsure about for myself is the tie in the front.  It might be fine but the only way to find is to try something similar on.   Here's some patterns to consider:


This is McCall's 7358.  This blouse pattern has a couple of different options.  I'm sure once on view is fitted that they are all fitted.  This pattern does have a yoke which makes it slightly different than the inspiration picture.  However, you do get the nice v neck, the length, and the sleeve.  I think it's a winner.  I like that there is a sleeveless option for the hot summer days.

Hope you're inspired to create something beautiful!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment