Friday, December 29, 2017

Kismet Trinket Boxes....

As part of a gift for a relative, I decided to make a set of rectangle Kismet Trinket Boxes by Sew Sweetness:


I had asked if they were interested in any additional fabric storage containers and they responded with that they love some with lids.  This particular pattern fit the description.

I made pattern pieces by drawing and tracing. Then, I carefully cut out all the pieces for each box and pinned them together.  The zipper instructions were a little difficult for me to understand but I finally managed it.  Here's my versions:


I love how this little boxes turned out.  I hope that the recipient likes as much as I do.

Here are the notions that I found to be very useful:


seam ripper and it was new, a Sew EZ Fingerthing, and Wonderclips.  I've included links to Etsy for the same items.

All in all this was a challenging project but fun.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment