Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Fabric Collection is Growing....Again

Oh, yeah, I HAD to purchase more fabric today.  I really needed it.  Here's what I ordered:



How could I resist this cute little placemat panel and of course, the red check for the backing?  I have batting in the stash.  See I'm still doing stash reduction.  LOL

Then, I also purchased fabric for a Craftsy class that I am taking:



This is a cotton jersey.  I hope that the colors are good together when they show up.  This is for a skirt class that I'm taking.  I'm hoping the class is good.  I'm definitely looking forward to it.  With any luck I will get it before the end of the year.

Now, for something I bumped into today at Fabric.com.  Minimum quantity of 2 yards.  What?  When did this start?  I really didn't want 2 yards of each of the jersey fabric.  Hopefully, I will be able to use the extra yardage.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment