Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Craftsy Got Me Again....

I have purchased many classes over the years from Craftsy.  Somehow, I never finish and sometimes don't start them.  I just want them.  I've been pretty good over the last year or so not purchasing classes.  However, I'm always looking.  You never know when a good class will show up.  Then, Black Friday rolled around and you know there were really good pricing on classes and it included some of the classes that I had in my list of maybes.  Unfortunately, I noticed issues when I selected the classes and requested help. Sadly, I didn't get my Black Friday deals.  I was working with support on the issues and a work around was figured out this past week. 

So, I waited for another deal and you know it came.  I picked two classes:  Explorations in Cables and The Swing Skirt: Techniques & Construction.  I have high hopes for both classes.  I have started samples for the knitting classes and the skirt class I have watched the videos up to the point where I need fabric.  I will share my samples from the knitting class and maybe discuss things that I learned.  So far, it has been really good.  I'm trying to work along with the video which means that I'm slowing working through each lesson.  With any luck, it will be a great learning experience and I will be able to move it forward to my actual knitting.  I'm not sure how much of the The Swing Skirt class I will share.  It may just be glimpses now and then.

What do you think of the Craftsy classes?  Are you good about following through with watching them and doing all the samples?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment