Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Button Boats....

Have you see the new Lazy Girl Designs Button Boats?  I thought they were so cute and ordered them immediately.  It felt like it took forever to get it and the other items needed.  Here's a look at the pattern:


Yes, the one's I made are just a cute!  I just don't have the photography skills to go with.  Here's a look at one the boats I created:


This is the back (L) and front (R) in the flat form.  Here it is in boat form:


I did make two of these and they were so much fun to create!  I did purchase the 10" squares of the stiff stuff and that worked out great for me. I made these for my niece as a gift for her craft room in her new house.

Pattern Review:

This pattern was very easy.  Purchasing the 10" squares of stiff stuff probably helped with the ease.  This is a rotary cutter project.  I'm fairly slow when sewing and it only took me couple of hours to create these.  The hardest thing was figuring out how to do the ties.

I hope my niece like these.  I tried to get a colors that would work in her craft area whether it was sitting out on a table or sitting on a shelf.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment