Monday, December 19, 2016

Early Spring Patterns from McCall''s....

The first round of spring patterns have emerged at McCall's.  I always love to see the new patterns.  Here are the ones that I find interesting:


This is M7537.  To me this dress has a little bit of a 70s vibe maybe it's the floral fabric or the gathered sleeve.  Looking at the line drawing I don't get that vibe much at all but it is a very cute dress.


This is M7538.  I really like the cross-cross of the pattern.  This would be a great way to use up those left over pieces of fabric that you couldn't quite convince yourself to get rid of.  This one definitely has an interesting line drawing.


This is M7533.  I looks like it could be a good basic sheath dress.  It has a variety of sleeves with a couple of hem lines.  It states that it is a fitted dress but the model doesn't look like it is fitted.  This is probably the one I would add to my collection if I decide to add anything.

What do you think of the early McCall's patterns?  Do you have any favorites?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment