Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New Patterns Have Arrived....

Why do the sales at McCall's almost always draw me in?  According to my husband, I'm suppose to be down-sizing yet I can't resist.  Here are my latest acquisitions:


This is B6423.  I love the look of this coat.  I truly hope that I can make a couple of coats.  I have certainly fallen for the last couple of Lisette coats.


This is V9099.  It is a classic jacket pattern by Claire Shaeffer.  I can't resist getting her patterns.  They are packed full of great information.


This is V8804.  It is another Claire Shaeffer pattern. I wanted to attempt making this style of jacket and this was really the one I wanted.  I was a bit surprised that it wasn't already in the stash.  Wish me luck on this one, I have the fabric and the pattern.  Now, it's on to figuring out the fit.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment