Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's December already?

Where has the time gone? I can't believe it's December already and Christmas is just a couple of weeks away. I've been steadily working on my rooms. The room that is being redone has most of furniture out of it now. The only thing left to move is my son's desk, the filing cabinets, and cleaning out the closet (that will be as bad as the whole room). My desk and computer will stay until the carpet has to be removed. It will be so much fun to remove the wallpaper. This will be started next week. I will take before and after pics.

My "old" dedicated sewing room is packed from wall-to-wall in both directions. There is just enough room left to get my son's desk in there. I still have a lot of organizing to do in this room, then I will get at least one of the sewing machines plugged in and I will be sewing a little bit every day till Christmas. Then, we will be heading to Arkansas until after New Year's.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment