I found this cute little blouse:
This is the Farrah Paisley Long-Sleeve Blouse from Veronica Beard. Price tag: $448.00. Details: Silk blend, v-neck, long sleeves with elastic band, classic fit, hip falls to hip, pullover style, dry clean.
Here is a closeup of the blouse:
I will admit that the color drew me in but I also really like the paisley print. I am sure that a fabric can be found that will be representative of the paisley fabric and not be dry clean only. Here is the line drawing of the pattern I chose:
This is the Itch to Stitch Seychelles pdf pattern. I think it has a similar vibe to the inspiration photo. The sleeves are gathered with a button rather than using elastic. I suppose it you wanted you could use elastic.
I am an Itch to Stitch affilate. Purchasing through my links will result in a small commission to me without any cost to you.
Mood has a nice selection of various paisley fabrics in various types of fabric.
Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.
Happy Stitching!
No comments:
Post a Comment