Monday, July 27, 2026

Inspiration...Box Pleat A-Line Skirt

 Looking forward fall dressing, this skirt would be a nice addition:


This is the Box Pleat Cotton Gabardine A-Line Skirt by Akris Punto.  Price tag:  $495.00.  Details:  cotton gabardine, front box pleat, a-line silhouette, high waist, angle slit pockets, knee length, invisible back zipper, belt loops, dry clean only, lined.

I really like the idea of this skirt and I am sure that I have a similar pattern hiding in the stash.  Here are a couple of pattern ideas:

1.  This is a draft your own pattern tutorial. This is great.  Once you draft a pattern that fits, you can make minor changes to create different looks.  

2.  This is a freebie skirt from Tiana's Closet - The Gabby Front Pleated Skirt.  I have not tried this line of patterns but Tiana is very generous with her time.  Even the patterns she charges for are very inexpensive.  Definitely worth a try.

Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment