Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Itch to Stitch Kashi Tee Round 3...

 With this round of the Itch to Stitch Kashi Tee, I chose the scoop neck option and made a small change to the shoulder slope:


With this version, I made 1/4-inch change to the shoulder slope.  This fabric is the nicest of the three cotton jerseys that I have used recently.  It is buttery soft.

As far as any additional changes, I do need to make a minor change to the armscye and I think that I have worked out the corresponding change to the sleeve.  I have made three of these in a row and it is time to challenge myself with something different.

I do believe that this pattern is going to be my TNT for T-shirts.  I have not made the crew neck version yet.

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  Any purchases made through the links on this page will result in a small commission at no cost to you.  Thank you!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment