Today's inspiration is a simple pullover type dress and completely for those who love the general style but find it a bit short:
This is the Sleeveless Pinafore Mini Dress from Old Navy. Price tag: $44.99. Details: v-neck, wide straps, center back seam, patch pockets, relaxed fit, 100% cotton. Model is 5'9".
I really love the idea of this little dress but it is shorter than I would be comfortable wearing. I also like that it comes in corduroy or denim. Since I already have a corduroy dress, think that a denim one would be good. Here is the pattern with very similar design lines:
This is the Seamwork Dani Pinafore pdf pattern. This pattern has a waistline seam and inseam pockets. It would be very easy to substitute the patch pockets for the inseam pockets.
Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful.
Happy Stitching!
No comments:
Post a Comment