Thursday, August 27, 2026

Itch to Stitch sale...

 Itch to Stitch is having a 20% off sale through August 31, 2026 at 11:59 US Mountain Time.  Here are a few of my favorites and some I am sewing for the fall/winter:


This is the Brisas Pullover pdf pattern.  I have made this once and love it.  The zipper is a little tricky but trust the directions they will get you there.


This is the Andorra Top & Vest pdf pattern.  This is the next pattern to muslin in my queue.  I love the idea of this top and can hardly wait to get it the muslin finished. I have my eye on some faux cashmere that will make a perfect sweater.


This is the Elmstead Pinafore pdf pattern.  This is my list of to-dos.  It has nto made it to the muslin stage yet as I am trying to locate fabric in the stash before purchasing something. I love the idea of this in corduroy.  However a denim version would work year round.


This is the Orio Jacket pdf pattern.  I have seeing some great versions of this made up and love it.



This is the Kashi Tee & Dress pdf pattern.  This is a great basic.  The pattern contains lots of options.  I have made this at least three times.  




This is the Quebec Skirt pdf pattern.  This is a great skirt.  I misjudeged the size when I made mine but it is a lovely skirt and I am hoping to make another one in a stretch corduroy.


This is the Zubiri Trouser pdf pattern.  This is a good silhouette for this year.  

This is only a little taste of what is available at Itch to Stitch.  Be sure to hop over and see what is available.  All discounts apply automatically.

I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  If you purchase through any of my links, I will get a small commission.  Thank you!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment