Sunday, October 1, 2023

Next Project...Classic Shirt in Black/Red/Gray Plaid

 Even though the sewjo has been missing or barely there, I am going to continue attempting to work on my fall plans.  My next project will be using the following items:


The is the Liesl & Co Classic Shirt.  I made a dress with the last version I made with this pattern.  This is the fabric:


This feels like it is 100% cotton flannel.  I am sure that I purchased it to make the Classic Shirt above.  Given my luck with cutting out plaids doubled, I will be cutting this out in a single layer so that I have some hope of matching the plaids.  At the very least, I want the plaid to match at the center front.  I am not that good of a cutter to get a pattern to match at all points - front/back, shoulders, sleeves.  I suspect some of it has to do with the pattern.  I have just a little over 2 1/2 yards of this fabric.  

My goal is to finish the planned items that already have a fitted pattern first.  These all should have been finished in August and no later than the end of September but as stated early the sewjo have been severely lagging.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment