Monday, October 2, 2023

Inspiration...Tie-Neck Blouse

 I love that the tie-neck blouses are returning to fashion.  Here is one with pleated sleeves:



This is Lafayette 148 New York Pleated Elbow-Sleeve Tie-Neck Blouse.  Price tag: $698.00.  Details:  Approximately 20 1/2-inches long from shoulder to hem, V neckline, elbow blouson sleeves, banded cuffs and hem, relaxed fit, pullover style, unlined, silk.

I love the look of this blouse but I do not love the price tag.  When I saw this, my first thought was this blouse:



This is the Sew Over It Pussy Bow Blouse Sewing pdf pattern.  I think the neckline really reflects the inspiration photo and it is the part that I am most interested in duplicating.  Here is a youtube video on adding width to the top of the sleeve - video.  This is a style element along with the sleeve length.  You get to decide.  

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment