Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Project Planning...

 I am still working on fall/winter projects (project 1 and project 2/3).  The stash is yielding a lot of previous planned projects.  Here is the first fabric:

This is fabric that I purchased way back in July 2021.  There is three yards which should be perfect for a shirt.  Here is another fabric:


This is another three yard piece.  I do not know how long it has been in the stash.  Longer than I have been documenting each purchase with the intended pattern.  

I have already fitted this pattern:


This is the Liesl & Co Classic Shirt.  It is already fitted which should make making the tops quick and easy unless I decide to change a detail or two or three.  

I am trying to not over plan as I tend to not finish projects because the "new and shiny" grab my attention.  I guess those are the wild cards that should always be allowed for.

How is your planning going for the next season?

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment