Thursday, August 3, 2023

More Patterns...

 Why is it that the "new and shiny" is always more interesting?  It does not matter if it is patterns or fabric.  Here are my newest patterns:



The  Nosara Shirt pdf pattern by  Itch to Stitch.  I was going to hold off on buying this and then started seeing the wonderful projects by others and decided to go for it.  I can always make an end of summer top or two.  


This is the Whisper Boyshorts pdf pattern by Sinclair Patterns.  This will be my first attempt at underpants.  Since I am a person who rarely tosses small pieces of knits, I should have plenty of knits that would be eligible for this type of project.  Really it is a win-win to use up small stash knit pieces and gain underwear. The question is can I make underwear that fits reasonably well. I have already printed the pattern and I am ready to go through my stash.


This is the Liesl & Co Alvalade Men's Trousers pattern.  I purchased the pdf version.  I do not need this pattern but I do like to sew for the men in my life occasionally.  I indulged in the 50% off sale.

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.   Any purchases made through a link on this page will result in a small commission to me at no cost to you.  All purchasing discounts still apply.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment