Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Incoming Parcel...

 Incoming...thump.  Yes, that is the sound of fabric arriving.  I have been pretty good about not purchasing fabric in the past year but not good.  Honestly, I can plan/purchase far faster than I can sew.  Here is the latest purchases:


This is a vegan leather.  I purchased one yard with no specific project in mind.  This is something that can be used as a trim.  So, it is just because I found it.  Machine wash cold/tumble dry low.  50% stretch.


 This is a  denim blue linen/cotton.  I purchased 3 yards with the intent on making another pair of Allegro Bottoms pants.  I really like that pattern and it fits well.  Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.


This is a Turkish stretch denim.  I purchased 4 yards with the intent on making Love Notions Sabrina pants or maybe the Love Notions Duet pants.  I purchased enough to make a muslin as well as the pants.  I hope anyway.  You know how things do not always work out the way you intend.  Machine wash/tumble dry low.  2-way 10% stretch.

All of this is from Cali Fabrics.  If you have not visited this site, you should.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment