Monday, May 29, 2023

Itch to Stitch Sale!

 Itch to Stitch is having a sale for the next two days with 20% off and no code required. Here is a few of my favorite Itch to Stitch patterns:


This is the Soller Top & Dress pdf pattern.  If you are looking for quick and easy, this one is it.  I have made it twice and have more fabric to make a couple more dresses/tops.  Be sure to check out the Soller blog post and see all of the beautiful samples.


This is the Foz Top pdf pattern.  This is a great v-neck top.  I have made it three times.  It is another quick and easy top.  Even the buttonholes do not slow you down.  Snaps would make it even faster.  Check out the blog post to see all the tester examples.



This is the Celeste Dress pdf pattern.  This is a comfy dress.  I have made it once but plan on more.  It does have a side invisible zipper.  Check out the blog post to see all the examples and check out this blog post for examples of the larger sizes.  This is a great summer dress.


This is the Quebec pdf skirt.  This is a pull-on skirt.  This skirt is on my to-do list.  If you are looking for a workhorse type clothing item, this is it.  In the right fabric, it could be worn year round.  Here is the blog post to see the tester examples.  


This is the Taroko Skirt pdf pattern.  This is the newest skirt pattern form Itch to Stitch.  It is on my sewing list.  This will be a workhorse item in my wardrobe.  Check out the blog post to view the tester's samples.  

All volume discounts still apply.  So be sure to check that out.

I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  If you purchase through one of my links on this page, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.  Thank you!  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment