Wednesday, December 1, 2021

More Fabric...

I do not need more fabric but here I am adding to the stash.  Here is the latest acquisitions:


This is a floral 100% rayon challis.  I ordered 3 1/2 yards for a skirt.  My intentions is to make the McCall's 8248 from this post.  This fabric is machine wash.


This is 100% cotton sateen.  I ordered 2 1/2 yards for a skirt.  Mostly like will be the same skirt pattern as above.  The fabric is machine washable.  

If you are wondering about wanting to make both patterns in the same patterns, it is a cute pattern and I really like it.  It makes sense to me to make more than one because of the time spent fitting.  This skirt may not require a lot of fitting but I know there will be length issues.  May as well make two and maximize the time spent fitting.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment