Tuesday, November 30, 2021

New Sewing Patterns...

 I was really conflicted about which patterns to purchase with the latest Itch to Stitch sale which is now over.  I really wanted all of the patterns that I had picked out with Friday's post but I have been trying not to purchase so many patterns.  Here is what I ended up with:


This is the Lamma Hoodie & Sweatshirt pdf pattern.  I am fairly certain that I have some french terry in gray in stash and this pattern would be perfect for it.  The only thing I am not certain about is the quantity of the french terry.  I suppose I should have measured before purchasing the fabric.  


This is the 
Uvita Top Add-on pdf pattern. I have the Uvita top pattern and decided it would be fun to add other details to it.  

So that was my purchases from the Itch to Stitch sale. I think I did pretty good limiting myself to just two patterns.  I admit that I tend to purchase both fabric and patterns when my sewing time is limited.  I think it is that I just have to sew or think about sewing.  Always planning the next project.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment