Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Itch To Stitch Sale...

 Itch to Stitch is having a Thanksgiving Sale.  Code is Thanks2021 and valid through November 29, 2021.  Here are some of my favorites:


This is the Foz Top pfd pattern.  It comes in sizes 00-40.  This pattern is quick and easy.  Just be sure to measure the important areas to determine the correct fit for you.  You can see my muslin here.


This is the Celeste Dress pdf pattern.  It comes in sizes 00-40 with cup size options.  This dress will be a winner for summer.  I'm working on this one for next summer.


This is the Recoleta Dress pdf pattern.  It comes with sizing 00-40 with cup size options. I purchased this dress for the short sleeve option but the long sleeve option makes it a year round pattern.  Again, this will make a wonderful, cool dress for hot summers.


This is the Nittany Top pdf pattern.  It comes in sizes 00-40 with cup options.  This top has an interesting neckline which can be pick-a-boo or not.  I purchased it for the beautiful neckline.  I probably won't be doing the pick-a-boo option but I could change my mind.

This is the Seychelles Top pattern.  It comes in sizes 00-40 with cup sizing options.  Another woven top with long sleeves and short sleeves.  I'm still working on fitting this one.  Thank goodness for multiple size options when printing.

I haven't tried any of the pant options yet but there are great options:


This is the Upland Trouser pdf pattern.  It comes in sizes 00-40.  This pant has a high waist, fitted through waist and hip, and relaxed below the hip.  The design is meant for a non-stretch woven fabric.  I love the look of these pants.  

There are many patterns to choose from.  Go check out the great patterns at Itch to Stitch.

I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  If you choose to purchase something through one of my links, I will receive a small commission. Thank you!

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment