Thursday, November 11, 2021

Fabric and More Fabric...

 I do not need anymore fabric but here I am purchasing it.  I purchased three pieces for next summer.  Here they are:


This is a tencil/cotton denim.  I purchased 3 yards of this with the intent on it becoming a Merchant and Mills Factory Dress.   Easy care with machine wash cold and tumble dry.  


This is a linen/cotton in charcoal.  I purchased 4 yards with the intent of this becoming a Merchant and Mills  Camber dress.  Easy care with machine wash cold and tumble dry.


This is a linen/cotton in indigo.  I purchased 3 yards with the intent that this would become a pair of Love Notions Allegro pants.  Easy care with machine wash cold and tumble dry.

I need to check the stash for fabric to go with the pant fabric for some tops.  There should be something in there as my stash has grown by a huge amount this year.  Nothing like planning next years wardrobe.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment