Thursday, November 4, 2021

Allegro Pant...

 I finally made my way back to the Love Notions Allegro Pant pattern.  You can find previous posts on this pattern here.  This is really a versatile pattern.  This time around I used a french terry fabric so technically this is a muslin but once again wearable.



I know it is hard to see how the fit is in black.  In generally, the fit is baggy.  So, I will be making a note to take larger seams with knits.  I did opt to not put in the drawstring this time.  You know I really need the drawstring with the baggy fit.  These pants are very comfortable.

I think I will make an additional small change to the pattern at the back hip.  It will just be deepening the dart a hair and then adding the length back at the top.  It is a minor change but I think it will remove that tiny bit of wrinkling just below the tush.

Overall, I am very happy with the Allegro Bottoms pattern.  It was well worth the money that I spent on it  and I am going to say that it is worth spending the full price on it.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment