Monday, December 13, 2021

Something New...

 I decide to try a fabric swatch service to reduce my need for additional fabric in the stash.  Will it work?  I do not know but I can hope.  In the 90s, I belonged to a couple of fabric swatch services and really enjoyed looking at the various fabrics.  I do not remember going overboard purchasing fabric.  Maybe I was more realistic about how much I would actually sew.  I seem to plan and purchase way more than I can actually produce.

So I looked at Vogue Fabric swatch service and Julie's Picks at Fabric Mart Fabrics.  The cost is basically the same between the two services.  One is monthly and the other is bi-monthly.  I decided to do the monthly Julie's Picks.  The first one just arrived:


It was so exciting to see this.  I have a few weeks for look and think.  There are some nice fabrics in this batch.  We will know next month if getting a swatch service helps any at all with purchases. I just checked an the membership is still open for 2022.  Hop on over and check it out.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment