Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Buying Spree Continues...

 The buying spree is continuing.  Here are my latest fabric acquisitions:



 

Both of these fabrics are from Fabric Mart.  They are 100% cotton twill.  Easy care with machine wash and dry.  They are destined to be bottoms of some sort.  I purchased 4 yards of each color so there is a possibly that each color will have a muslin and a garment.  

I fell for another Love Notions Featured Friday pattern:


This is the Love Notions Allegro pattern.  It looks to be a fairly versatile pattern.  I had resisted it for a long time but a sewing friend has had very good luck with the pattern so I decided to give it a try.  We'll see how it turns out.

I am still thinking about getting another sewing machine.  I need to figure out what to do with my computerized machines that are no longer in good working condition but the computers are still functioning.  Since parts for these machines are hard to get, I will love to send to a new home that would use them as part machines.  Any ideas?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment