Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Thud...More Fabric Arrives...

 Well, the buying spree has continued.  I am not sewing much so I guess buying is making up for it.  Here are the latest acquisitions:


15 yards of muslin fabric from Mood Fabrics.  This is really a good deal.  It will not take long to use up.


This is a medium weight french terry.  Four yards were purchased.  My intent is loungewear.  Easy care with machine wash cool/tumble.  No pattern chosen at this time.


This is a lightweight 100% rayon challis.  Yes, it is outside my normal colors but I fell in love with it.  Three yards purchased.  No idea at this time what I am going to make.  Again, easy care with machine wash cool/tumble dry.


This is denim chambray.  Three yards purchased.  Easy care - machine wash cold/tumble dry.  I know exactly what I want from this.  A Merchant & Mills Factory Dress.  This dress is very comfortable.  


This is a cable knit in a dark teal.  It is one of my favorite colors and very expensive.  Two yards purchased.  Easy care with machine wash gentle cycle and dry flat.  This will most likely be a pull over.  A lot will depend on the fabric when I see it.

Hopefully, this will be it for a while.  I have been sewing but I fear the top may not work.  I almost have it finished and the sleeve area looks funny.  If I can not figure it out how to fix it, it may get tossed.  I really love the fabric.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment