Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Seamwork Rhett Jacket...It's Done

 There is nothing like losing the sewjo during a project but I finally finished the Seamwork Rhett Jacket.  Here it is:


I gotta say it "I love this jacket.".  It is all about that fabric.  In fact, I loved this fabric so much I purchased more in two colorways.  Although the jacket is far from perfect, I will wear it with pride. there is a minor tweak I'm going to do to the pockets but I doubt that it will look much different.  

Here's the link to the muslins and the pattern changes:

Round 1 - straight from the pattern

Round 2 - some of the changes.

Round 3 - changes basted into place.


The dress I'm wearing with the jacket is the Seamwork Bertie which you can read about here.  I don't know for sure if I'll be wearing those short boots with the dress.  It doesn't feel like it's quite the right look with the long dress.  I have tall boots as well.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment